Hi, I’m Liz! I am married to my amazing husband Ray. We met and married in New York City and now we live in sweet Miami. I am a TV lover, pen collector, snail mailer, Latina, Christian fully in love with all things beautiful.
During college , I travelled the world and met people and experienced things I never wanted to forget so I started taking photos to capture those moments. I was hooked! Years later, while addressing our wedding envelopes, my life long love of letters and writing found its true destiny! Calligraphy! I began to learn and grow in my calligraphy skills and since that time, I can't get enough. I love everything about it, from the pencil drafts to waiting for the ink to dry. To me, the time and love it takes to finish a calligraphy piece makes any gift that much more special.
No project is too small or too large for me to work on. Whether its your wedding, family portraits or a quote for your new nursery, I'd love to hear about it! My goal is to make sure you get the best experience possible whether you come to me for photography or calligraphy. I want you to look back and remember the love in that day.
- Wedding photography starts at $1800.00
- Portrait & lifestyle sessions start at $275.00 an hour
- Specialties Include
- Engagement Photos
- Family Portraits
- Live Event Coverage
- In-Person Workshops start at $65-$85 per person
- Custom pieces start at: $45
- Envelope Addressing: $2.50-$4.00 per envelope +materials.
- Place cards: $1.00-$2.00 each +materials
- Additional services
- Calligraphy/hand lettering on mirrors or walls
- Signs for weddings or events
- Tattoo design