Time: approximately 3 minutes per card (175 tags x 3 minutes = almost 9 hours!)
Budget for Materials: $200.00
- Paper tags
- Spool/Roll of ribbon
- Calligraphy nib, pen and Ink: see my DIY Calligraphy Starter Kit blog
- Guest list!
Tips and Tricks
- Always order about 10% extra tags to account for mistakes.
- Make sure the tags are made with smooth paper. The rougher it is, the more the nib will snag when writing.
- Ribbon rolls can be found cheaper in the garment district in NYC!
- Larger number of paper tags may need to be ordered at a place like Paper Presentation
- If you have extra time and want to save money, you can order a tag punch like this one and purchase large paper sheets to cut them out yourself