My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in a few weeks and want to do a holiday shoot while we are away. Its the first time in a long that that I've had to look for a new photographer in a new place. Here is how I went about it!
1. Check the wedding blogs for photographers in your wanted location
2. Choose your favorite post and scroll to the bottom for details
3. Find them on Instagram! - I loved Poppies and Me's work!
4. Make a list of their sites and listed contact info and write up a general email
"Hello! I found your work via Instagram and fell in love with your style! You are absolutely amazing. My husband and I will be on holiday in location, month, dates and would love to try and sneak in a photo session while we are visiting.
- Would you be at all available for a session between date-date in location?
- What are your rates for a 1-2 hour session and how and when do you prefer payment?
- What is included in your price?
I look forward to hearing from you!
Other Tips and Tricks