Hi, I’m Liz Castro! I am married to my amazing husband Ray. We recently relocated to Miami from Brooklyn, NY. I am a TV enthusiast, foodie, flea market picker, pen collector, snail mailer, Latina, Christian fully in love with all things beautiful.
During college , I travelled the world and met people and experienced things I never wanted to forget so I started taking photos in order to capture those moments. I was hooked! Years later, while addressing our wedding envelopes, my life long love of letters and writing found its true destiny! Calligraphy! I began to learn and grow in my calligraphy skills and since that time, I cannot get enough. I love everything about it, from the pencil drafts to waiting for the ink to dry. To me, the time and love it takes to finish a calligraphy piece makes any gift that much more special.
No project is too small or too large for me to work on. Whether its your wedding, family portraits or a quote for your new nursery, I'd love to hear about it! My goal is to make sure you get the best experience possible whether you come to me for photography or calligraphy. I want you to look back and remember the love in that day.
- Wedding photography start at $1800.00
- Portrait & lifestyle sessions start at $200.00 an hour
- Specialties & Additional Services
- Engagement Photography
- Live event coverage
- Birth & Labor Photography
- Architectural photography
- 2nd shooter coverage
*All photography sessions are delivered within 4-6 weeks electronically. I include full high resolution edited images of my choosing of your session that can be printed or shared.
- Custom Calligraphy pieces start at: $35
- Envelope Addressing: $2.50-$4.00 per envelope +materials.
- Place cards: $1.00-$2.00 each +materials
- Additional services
- Table numbers
- Quotes/custom work
- Calligraphy/hand lettering on mirrors or walls
- Signs for weddings or events
- Tattoo design